Saturday, July 10, 2010

Coconut Clodhoppers

I dread the thought of making cookies. I don't know where this comes from, but because of it but I avoid baking at all costs. We all have obstacles to overcome! Actually, I don't think I could ever bake a better cookie than my sister Kathy. People stop in their tracks when she brings out her cookies. I swear she could be a millionaire cookie mogul if she would find herself a commercial kitchen and get baking. As for me, I can melt stuff really good - like these Coconut Clodhoppers.
















Coconut Clodhoppers
1 box honey graham cracker cereal
6 cups white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut
1 1/2 cups crushed salted cashews

Combine cashews, cereal and coconut in a large mixing bowl. Melt white chocolate in a double boiler and pour into mixing bowl. Mix well and spread on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and chill until solid. When hardened, break into little pieces and enjoy. Print This Recipe

2 comments:

  1. Ж±‰•²³·łņɋ®ƾ¿ƕŶŧƣljЉɤØÐĦĽŀŧʉʘʚʕ˦˨ ˣϠϮJuly 10, 2010 at 5:47 PM

    And if I put it in a blender before solidification, will it work too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just might turn them all yellow and gooey. :mrgreen:

    ReplyDelete